FSI was honored to receive a certificate of merit from the Director of the Hanoi City Police for the movement of all people to protect the nation
Attended and presented certificates of merit from the Ministry of Public Security of Ho Chi Minh City. Hanoi has Comrade Colonel Cao Thi Hong Minh – Deputy Head of Economic Security Department, Mr. Nguyen Dac Tai – Captain of Team 3 of Economic Security Department, Mr. Le Lan Huong – Vice Captain of Team 3 and Mr. /c Bui Quang Dung – Officer of the 3rd Division of Economic Security. On the FSI side, there were members of the Board of Directors, Board of Directors, and heads and deputy heads of departments.
At the ceremony, FSI was honored to receive awards for the collective, including a Certificate of Merit for the Unit with excellent achievements in the National Security Movement presented by the Ministry of Public Security and 2 Certificates of Merit for individuals by the Ministry of Public Security awarded in the implementation of the All-People Movement to Protect National Security.
Overview of the certificate of merit awarding ceremony by the Director of Hanoi CATP for the movement of all people to protect the country at the FSI company
The spread of the All-people movement to protect national security
The all-people movement to protect the nation is a form of voluntary and organized activity of many working people participating in the prevention, detection, and fight against various types of crimes to protect political security, maintain social order and safety, protect State’s property and people’s lives and properties. (According to the web portal of Hanoi City Police).
Up to now, the Hanoi City Police has always actively promoted the movement of all people to protect the country, significantly when the Covid-19 pandemic has dramatically affected all aspects of the social life of the people as well as the authorities, associations, and businesses in the city.
In 2021, despite facing many difficulties due to the general economic context before the Covid-19 pandemic, FSI had many solutions, flexibility, and synchronous digital transformation in production and business activities with great determination. In addition, with many positive contributions to the development of the local economy, society, and culture, FSI has paid attention to ensuring network safety and security and the movement of all people to protect the network and homeland security.
Hanoi’s Ministry of Public Security acknowledges FSI’s positive contributions to the all-people movement to protect national security in 2021
The honor of receiving three certificates of merit for excellent individuals and teams is a testament to FSI’s relentless efforts
Responding to Decree No. 42/2010/ND-CP, dated April 15, 2010, of the government on raising awareness and the importance of the all-people movement to protect national security, increasing the responsibility of leaders, employees, and employees in the maintenance of political security and social order and safety. Through practical activities, the FSI collective has always actively responded to the movement of all people to protect national security, such as:
- Strongly participating in the socialization of education through sponsorship and cooperation in training FSI’s digital transformation products and software for businesses, provinces, and cities across the country.
- There are often free programs for newly established businesses and small and medium enterprises to support start-ups.
- Contributing to developing the country’s information technology industry through the construction and deployment of software solutions for digital transformation applications to more than 63 provinces and cities nationwide.
- Participate in activities about the movement of the whole people to protect the country, propagate to 100% of employees, ensure that individuals and departments implement the campaigns, improve the sense of responsibility to the best level, and master all policies of the Party and State.
- Completed the set emulation targets and correctly performed the obligations to the State. At the same time, ensure economic efficiency, high labor efficiency, clean and strong mass organizations, internal solidarity, and fight against corruption, waste, and social evils. (Circular No. 40/2014/TT-BCA, dated September 23, 2014, of the Ministry of Public Security)
Also, at the awarding ceremony, Mr. Nguyen Khoa Bao – Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of FSI, and Mr. Doan Huy Thuan – General Director of FSI, were also honored to be awarded the Certificate of Merit by the Director of Public Security for achievements in the movement of all people to protect national security in 2021. The Certificate of Merit is worthy of recognition for the contribution to the direction of the whole people to safeguard national security by the collective FSI and the two leaders of FSI who have completed the assigned tasks.
Colonel Cao Thi Hong Minh – Deputy Head of the Economical Security Department, awarded certificates of merit to Mr. Nguyen Khoa Bao – Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, and Mr. Doan Huy Thuan – General Director of FSI.
With this noble award, FSI is committed to constantly raising awareness for the company’s leaders and employees, raising the spirit of vigilance and prevention, and participating in the fight against “peaceful evolution” activities; distorting propaganda activities leading to political instability, infringing activities on the environment, infringing upon economic security and social order. In addition to propagating activities to protect national security in general, FSI is also committed to carrying out activities to protect security and order in the ICT industry.