I. Onsite Scanning – Scanning Service at customer location.
Our staff will bring scanners to customer office or any location specified by customer with the scanning process hereunder:
Step 1: Receive the document
FSI staff receives documents from customer. We will sign a NDA (non disclosure agreement) with customer to keep all information confidential under requirement of ISO 27001:2013 standard.
Step 2: Prepare for scanning
The hard covers, paper clips, staples of document will be removed. We also make a quick check to separate tear or low quality papers.
Step 3: Scanning document
Documents will be scanned with Kodak Scanners or any relevant scanners. Maximum capacity can reach 100,000 sheets/day. Customer can choose to rename image scan automatic by Kodak Capture Pro software and it will be in the format of TIFF, JPEG, PDF, RTF or Searchable PDF. And software will classify and set up photo by barcode, patch code, OCR, MICR system.
Step 4: Quality control test
We check the photo with Kodak Scanner standard (12% images of total). Process are implemented and maintained according to ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
II. Offsite Scanning
FSI staff will receive documents and bring its to FSI office for scanning. Scanning process is similar as Onsite Scanning and all information is confidential. After the process is finish, we will deliver CD, DVD contains scan images, documents to customer. In addition, we also upload scan images to FTP Server or customer’s website if requested. Customer will feels secure and comfort with FSI professional service and security process.
FSI Scanning Service help customer reduce cost because they neither need to buy scanners nor organize a team for scanning. FSI also support customer technical problems and solutions, optional service as document digitization or data conversion…
FSI Scanning Service ensures to bring to customer the best value and benefit.
Why you choose FSI Scanning Service
Advantage of FSI Scanning Service
- Quick and Accurate. Time fixed assurance
- Information is secured by ISO 27001:2013 Standard
- Implementing cost is competitive
- Advice effective management solutions
- Improve business performance for customer.
- The exclusive distributor of Plustek Scanner, SMA A0-size Scanners in VN
- Kodak Gold Partner
- The exclusive distributor Rowe A0-size Scanner in Indochina
- Official branch of Canon, HP, Fujitsu, Brother, Epson… Scanner
- Achieve Information Security ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
- Reliable partner of major organizations like : Hanoi Urban Planning Institute, Hanoi Department of Architecture Planning, Bac Kan Environment and Natural Resources Department, Viettel Corporation , AIA Insurance Company, Insurance Company Prudential…
- Developer team of more than 100 people with university background having experience and professional.